Preparing for Pregnancy Webinar - Mitcham Private Hospital
Are you considering having a baby?
Join us for a online free information session to learn everything you need to know about pregnancy, fertility and the hospital process.
You will hear from a midwife, obstetrician and physiotherapist.
- The role of the obstetrician and the booking process
- Tests to expect in pregnancy and genetic counselling
- General physical well-being prior to pregnancy
- Back care/posture, pelvic floor exercises, exercise before and during pregnancy
- Diet requirements before and during pregnancy
- Public and private care
- Facilities and services at Mitcham
- Antenatal classes
- Midwifery care
- Private health insurance tips and ambulance cover
- Cord Blood Collection – presented by CellCare.
Dr Alice Truong
Dr Alice Truong is a Specialist Obstetrician Gynaecologist practising at Mitcham Private Hospital.
She provides individualised and compassionate care for women through all stages of life, and can manage both low and high risk pregnancies, including twins and VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Caesarean).
||20 Sep 2021 07:00 PM (AEST)
||Via Zoom (Link will be sent via email prior to the event)
||20 Sep 2021