Preparing for Pregnancy Webinar - Mitcham Private Hospital
Planning a pregnancy?
Join us for a free information webinar to learn everything you need to know about pregnancy, fertility and the hospital process.
You will hear from a midwife, obstetrician and physiotherapist.
- The role of the obstetrician and the booking process
- Tests to expect in pregnancy and genetic counselling
- General physical well-being prior to pregnancy
- Back care/posture, pelvic floor exercises, exercise before and during pregnancy
- Diet requirements before and during pregnancy
- Public and private care
- Facilities and services at Mitcham
- Antenatal classes
- Midwifery care
- Private health insurance tips and ambulance cover
- Cord Blood Collection – presented by CellCare.
Dr Sugandha Kumar
Mitcham Private Hospital would like to introduce Dr Sugandha Kumar, a fully qualified Obstetrician and Gynaecologist committed to providing comprehensive women’s health care in the South-eastern suburbs. Sugandha has a strong focus on improving outcomes for her patients by offering up-to-date and evidence based treatment options. Her patients appreciate her calm and reassuring manner and individualised management.
||17 May 2021 07:00 PM (AEST)
||Via Zoom (Link will be sent via email prior to the event)
||17 May 2021