Preparing for Pregnancy Information Session
Planning a pregnancy?
Join us for an information session to learn everything you need to know about pregnancy, fertility and the hospital process.
You will hear from a midwife, obstetrician and physiotherapist.
- The role of the obstetrician and the booking process
- Tests to expect in pregnancy and genetic counselling
- General physical well-being prior to pregnancy
- Back care/posture, pelvic floor exercises, exercise before and during pregnancy
- Diet requirements before and during pregnancy
- Public and private care
- Facilities and services at Mitcham
- Antenatal classes
- Midwifery care
- Private health insurance tips and ambulance cover
- Cord Blood Collection – presented by CellCare.
Associate Nurse Unit Manager at Mitcham Private Hospital.
||22 Feb 2021 07:00 PM (AEST)
||Via Zoom (Link will be sent via email prior to the event)
||22 Feb 2021