Bookings and Referrals
To access the Mitcham Early Parenting Centre program, you will need to obtain a referral for your baby from your GP, Obstetrician or Paediatrician.
How to book:
To book into our residential program you are required to complete the following steps:
- A Medical Practitioner is required to complete: the Early Parenting Centre Medical Referral - Form / eForm
- You are required to complete: the Early Parenting Centre Pre-Admission Assessment, Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale, and the online admission form (with your baby’s details)
- E-mail all forms to: email@example.com
- Once all forms are received and the online form completed, a staff member will contact you to book you into our residential program (5 night stay)
You can also contact us directly during business hours on (03) 9210 3134 to discuss the program and your suitability.
Before your admission we recommend you:
- Check with your private health insurance to ensure you are covered under your policy
- Discuss with your partner and support people their involvement in the program
- Keep in touch with your General Practitioner
- Whilst waiting utilise friends and relatives support if available
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information, please contact the Early Parenting Centre on (03) 9210 3134 or complete the enquiry form here.