Why Choose Us?
The Mitcham Maternity team are committed to providing you with first class service and care as well as comfort and peace of mind during your stay.
- Choice of experienced private obstetricians (male and female)
- Obstetricians consulting onsite or locally
- Experienced and dedicated team of midwives and nurses
- Specialist lactation consultants (breastfeeding)
- Post-natal physiotherapy exercise classes
- Regular Preparing for Pregnancy Information Seminars
- Comprehensive Antenatal Education Program
- Postnatal Parenting education
- Early discharge service
- Breast feeding room
- Self-funded option for uninsured patients
Your peace of mind:
- 24/7 Anaesthetist roster
- experienced and dedicated team of midwives and nurses
- 5 fully equipped birthing suites
- 4 modern operating theatres
- 24/7 Paediatric and Physician on call support
- Level 2, onsite Special Care Nursery staffed by neonatal nursing specialists
- Onsite pathology and radiology service
- “Heading Home” book and Sleep and Settling Book
Even after you go home, we continue to offer additional support services to assist families experiencing difficulties adjusting to challenges of parenthood.
Would you like to see more?