Why Choose Us?
The Mitcham Maternity team are committed to providing you with first class service and care as well as comfort and peace of mind during your stay.
- Choice of experienced private obstetricians (male and female)
- Obstetricians consulting onsite or locally
- Experienced and dedicated team of midwives and nurses
- Specialist lactation consultants (breastfeeding)
- Post-natal physiotherapy exercise classes
- Regular Preparing for Pregnancy Information Seminars
- Comprehensive Antenatal Education Program
- Postnatal Parenting education
- Early discharge service
- Breast feeding room
- Self-funded option for uninsured patients
Your peace of mind:
- 24/7 Anaesthetist roster
- experienced and dedicated team of midwives and nurses
- 5 fully equipped birthing suites
- 4 modern operating theatres
- 24/7 Paediatric and Physician on call support
- Level 2, onsite Special Care Nursery staffed by neonatal nursing specialists
- Onsite pathology and radiology service
- “Heading Home” book and Sleep and Settling Book
Even after you go home, we continue to offer additional support services to assist families experiencing difficulties adjusting to challenges of parenthood.